1. These five men decided to repair a bike rack while intoxicated, dismissing drunk stereotypes around the world. Cheers!
2. “Woman Crush Wednesday” is a thing. Nickelodeon star involved in "Woman Crush Wednesday" is part of that thing:
3. These photos show that space really is one small step for man an one giant leap for frogs.
Thursday night on All In with Chris Hayes: Russian President Vladimir Putin wrote an op-ed published Wednesday in The New York Times to "speak directly to the American people and their political leaders" about the crisis in Syria. read more
This week, Reuters and NBC released a series of reports about underground on-line networks that enable adoptive parents to relinquish custody of their children to strangers. The practice is known as 're-homing' and the transaction is made possible due to a loophole.
According to Reuters, "children can be sent to new families quickly through a basic 'power of attorney' document--a notarized statement declaring the child to be in the care of another adult." But the rampant abuse and neglect uncovered in "re-homing" raises questions about its legality. read more
1. This time-lapse video of the construction of the new World Trade Center is a must-see.
2. Go ahead, start playing with your food. The Sydney International Food Festival mixed nutrition and patriotism.
3. Round of applause for reporting, now we finally know what the fox says.