With the looming sequester and concerns about the nation's deficit and debt, President Obama will most likely focus on the economy in his State of the Union speech Tuesday night. The issue remains the public's top concern in a new Quinnipiac poll with 35 percent of American voters saying that the economy should be a major portion of the president's address. Another 20 percent said the federal deficit is another top priority.
- What to expect in SOTU address Tuesday evening
- Pope will resign on Feb. 28
- President Obama mulling executive orders
- Gabby Giffords stars in gun control ad
- Man who killed Osama bin Laden is unemployed
- Obama will participate in a Google Plus Hangout on Thursday about his SOTU address
- Lindsey Graham threatens hold on Hagel's nomination