We are waiting for the Herman Cain news conference but here are other stories we find interesting today.
- It's Election Day and eyes are on Mississippi and Ohio.
- White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley hands over some responsibilities, most see it as a demotion.
- Erick Erickson says that if Mitt Romney is nominee conservatism dies and Obama wins.
- Murdoch-owned News of the World reportedly spied on Prince William.
- Federal court rejects Texas redistricting maps, questions whether it is fair to minorities.
- Ron Paul calls Elizabeth Warren a socialist.
- Former trader declares we should end bonuses for bankers.