Two major deals have been struck in a worldwide effort to rectify the financial calamity we have found ourselves for several years. Literally close to home, victims of the foreclosure crisis now might find relief in a historic deal state attorneys-general made with banks. And across the ocean, Europe is finally making progress in cleaning up Greece's faltering economy.
- States reach $25 billion deal with banks over foreclosure abuse
- Greece reaches austerity deal for $173 billion bailout
- White House weighed politics before contraceptive decision
- The congressional insider trading ban
- Occupy movement may be in retreat, but its ideas are advancing
- Major budget battle looming in Washington. Again.