As the president calls for an end to Bush era tax cuts on the rich, Mitt Romney reportedly plans to respond to Bain attack ads by calling Obama a "liar." Here are some more stories informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Obama calls for end of Bush tax cuts on the rich
- Robert J. Samuelson on why U.S. economic policy is paralyzed
- Mega-rich donors live up to stereotypes at Romney fundraisers in the Hamptons
- Romney reportedly plans to call Obama a 'liar' over outsourcing accusation
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry refuses to implement Obamacare'
- Allen West: Social Security disability is 'slavery'
- Barney Frank becomes first member of Congress to marry same-sex partner
- Why don't liberals get angry when Supreme Court justices vote conservative?