President Barack Obama is scheduled to address the National Urban League convention in New Orleans as we go to air at 8pET.
Tonight on The Ed Show, we’ll have extended coverage of the president's speech and full analysis from our experts, including:
- Bob Shrum, Democratic Strategist
- Karen Finney, msnbc Political Analyst and Former DNC Communications Director
- Sam Stein, Huffington Post political editor
Mitt Romney says some of the weapons the Coloardo shooter had were illegal, is he ignorant or lying? Guest-host Michael Eric Dyson will ask our panel:
- John Hlinko, Democratic Strategist
- Susan Del Percio, Republican Strategist, msnbc Contributor
- Krystal Ball, msnbc Host
And in the Big Finish, a Romney adviser says the president doesn't understand the country's "Anglo-Saxon heritage."
We'll show you how both sides are responding, and Michael will talk with Dr. James Peterson, Director of Africana Studies and Associate Professor of English at Lehigh University, about the comments.
The @TweetTron9k is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.