Ed's back from a trip across the pond to London, where he was invited to speak at Oxford University. And tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, he's got some extraordinary insight into the way the world views America during these troubled times.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions!
Here's tonight's guest list:
- Richard Wolffe, MSNBC Political Analyst, VP and Exec. Editor, MSNBC.com
- Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
- E.J. Dionne, Washington Post Columnist and MSNBC Contributor
- John McDonough, Professor, Harvard School of Public Health; Director, Center for Public Health Leadership; Romneycare Architect
- Jonathan Gruber, Professor of Economics, MIT; Romneycare Architect
- Robert Greenwald, Director, Brave New Films
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!