* In Kentucky, a new PPP poll shows Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) leading Alison Lundergran Grimes (D), but only by one point, 43% to 42%.
* Speaking of McConnell, the Senate Minority Leader is combatting the Senate Conservatives Fund in Nebraska -- SCF is backing Ben Sasse, so McConnell has endorsed Sasse's principal rival, Shane Osborn. But in an amazing twist, Osborn refused to say whether he'd endorse McConnell for Senate Republican leader.
* In his latest unsubtle move, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown (R) is moving to New Hampshire. He will not be able practice law in the state, however, because he isn't licensed to practice law in the Granite State.
* In Virginia, the recount in the state attorney general race is underway, Democrat Mark Herring is slightly increasing his lead over Republican Mark Obenshain.
* In Maine, Erick Bennett, Sen. Susan Collins's Republican primary challenger, posted a Facebook tirade last week that called Rep. Mike Michaud (D) a "homo."
* Sen. Pat Roberts' Republican primary challenger in Kansas, neophyte Milton Wolf, is blasting the incumbent for having voted to confirm Kathleen Sebelius as secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services in 2009.
* And in Arkansas, PPP shows Sen. Mark Pryor (D) tied with Rep. Tom Cotton (R), 44% each.