1. The polt thickens: Steve Kornacki, host of Up on msnbc, joins Chris Hayes to talk about Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer's explosive interview this weekend, where she alleged that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's administration held Hurricane Sandy relief money hostage over a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor.
2. Former Governor of Vermont and former DNC Chairman Howard Dean; now a consultant to McKenna, Long and Aldrich and Democracy for America; and former Democratic Missouri State Senator Jeff Smith, will be on All In to talk about the fallout over the "bridgegate" scandal for Christie and his political ambitions.
3. On Friday, we reported on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by Freedom Industries, which the Washington Post reported is owned by Cliff Forest -- and the man who's making the move possible, and is poised to retain the company's assets if it goes under -- also reportedly named Cliff Forest. Elana Schor, a reporter at Greenwire, joins us on the latest.
4. Martin Luther King, Jr. would have been 85 years old this month. We'll look back on his work, his legacy, and the fight for equality and economic justice today.
5. Dave Zirin, Roman Oben, and Tara Dowdell join the All In discussion about Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman's postgame interview with Erin Andrews, and the criticism online.