There is a lot of news out there to start off our week. Here are some articles you might find interesting:
- Michael Jackson’s doctor Conrad Murray found guilty of manslaughter.
- U.S. poverty rate hits record 49.1 million.
- Wall Street made more profits in first 2.5 years of Obama administraion than in all 8 years of George W. Bush.
- Federal workers are underpaid by 26.3% compared to private-sector counterparts, despite GOP’s assertions.
- Minority and labor leaders march 11 miles to Zuccotti Park for the 99 percent.
- Sharon Bialek says Herman Cain made inappropriate sexual advances,
- Bill Clinton and a little army of celebrities plan to save the world in this Funny or Die video.
- The 22-year-old who led the charge against Bank of America.
- Rick Perry’s mom doesn’t always agree with him.
- New developments in Penn State sex scandal involve legendary football coach Joe Paterno.
- In Gov. Perry execution news: Racially-charged death sentence will not be reconsidered by the Supreme Court. And another execution is scheduled in Texas this week and it’s based on dubious evidence.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Monday, November 7