The Sunday news shows always leave us with something to talk about. And thanks to Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s appearance on NBC’s Meet The Press yesterday, we have a full show tonight. Tune in 10 pm ET.
- Cory Booker walks back criticism of Obama, damage already done
- David Axelrod: Booker was wrong
- Ezra Klein on what Romney should have learned at Bain
- Forbes estimates Mitt Romney’s net worth is $230 million
- RNC launches “I Stand With Cory” web petition
- Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says the AP isn’t a “neutral news source”
- Romney and Scott Brown play down Massachusetts connection
- More than a third of divorce filings last year contained the word “Facebook.”
- Ex-Rutgers student gets 30 days in jail in Tyler Clementi case
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Booker hearts Bain?