A daily round up of things that didn’t quite make it on to today’s show:
• You come at Elizabeth Warren, you best not miss.
• Is Florida the worst state? John Oliver makes a compelling case.
• In a summer fraught with divisive issues, perhaps none has been more debated than the question of grown men wearing shorts. Where do you stand?
• Google Street View is coming to Venice. Yes, a man walked around the entire city with one of those giant Google cameras strapped to his back! If only they could capture the smells.
• You have a MUCH better chance of winning the lottery (1 in 175 million) than finding a “Boardwalk” piece in McDonalds Monopoly (1 in 600 million). You shouldn’t be eating that stuff anyway.
• Speaking of, Twinkees are back. Be honest now, did you ever even eat them in the first place?
• And finally, Ad-Rock might join Ben Stiller in Noah Baumbach’s next movie.