1. It’s time to raise the national minimum wage, said former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney on Friday. The CEO of Subway had a change of heart on the issue this week, saying “I think it’s normal. It won’t have a negative impact hopefully, and that’s what I tell my workers.” Who is not on board with the hike? The House GOP. Live from Atlanta, Georgia, Chris Hayes is joined by Fmr. Publisher of the American Conservative, Ron Unz, and MSNBC Contributor, Goldie Taylor.
2. Did the Christie administration break a state anti-corruption law? A new report out from Pando suggests they might have. Chris Hayes is joined by the report’s author, David Sirota.
3. Has Rand Paul come around on restrictive voter ID laws? Former President & CEO of the NAACP, Ben Jealous joins Chris Hayes to discuss.
4. Come July, Georgia residents will be able to take their guns almost anywhere they want. Senior Pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church, Rev. Dr. Raphael G. Warnock, joins All In to discuss the new pro-gun legislation.
5. Georgia State Rep. Stacey Abrams and Georgia State Rep. Alisha Thomas Morgan join Chris Hayes to discuss the hot button issue in a Georgia state primary…ObamaCORE.