Mitt Romney pulled out the old whiteboard today to explain the difference between his Medicare plan and the president's. It was a riveting lesson. Here are some more stories informing the Last Word Rundown.
- Mitt Romney: Paul Ryan plan and mine are the same, 'if not identical'
- Romney says he paid at least 13 percent in taxes in each of the last 10 years
- Jon Stewart blasts Republicans for hypocrisy on divisiveness
- Paul Ryan: Quiet but far-right on social issues
- Gov. Jan Brewer's order on undocumented immigrants likely to end up in court
- Megadeath's David Mustaine blames recent shooting on President Obama
- The debate heats up over presidential debate moderators