These are the stories peaking our interest today. We are also looking for egregious "1%" stories: CEO who runs company into the ground and gets a gazillion dollar golden parachute, the bank that cheats veterans. Let us know what you find in our comments section or tweet us!
- Herman Cain keeps us wondering about his electric border fence joke.
- Michele Bachmann regrets not Googling former campaign adviser Ed Rollins. Has she tried Santorum?
- Joe Arpaio, Arizona Sheriff, faces corruption investigation after heavy-handed immigration enforcement.
- The New York Times lays out startling lack of foreign policy cred in GOP Presidential field.
- Strip search controversy at Scrabble tournament.
- Disconnect grows between GOP voters and GOP lawmakers.
- How much do tax cuts cost?
- U.S. deported record number of immigrants in 2011: 400,000.