Here are some stories shaping our rundown tonight. Please let us know of any that are making you think today.
- Herman Cain "reassessing" his candidacy.
- Jon Huntsman: Mitt Romney "is in the hip pocket Of Wall Street."
- Chris Christie to Obama: "what the hell are we paying you for?"
- Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray sentenced to four years in prison.
- The New Republic: The GOP primary isn't about the economy, it's about immigration.
- Grim poll numbers for President Obama among independent voters.
- Team Romney uses Hillary against Obama.
- Meet the cast of Steve Spielberg's film "Lincoln."
- New poll shows many think millennials aren't hard workers.