We're leading the show with breaking news out of Libya and we'll delve deeper into what Khaddafy's death means for President Obama. Here's a round-up of stories on our radar right now.
- End of a regime: U.S. officials confirm Khaddafy killed.
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's 'wow' moment after learning about Khaddafy’s capture.
- Khaddafy news comes despite criticism from GOP
- Reaction from Lockerbie relatives: 'Never thought this day would come'
- Herman Cain: Mine. Mine. Mine
- The GOP's ludicrous claim about their jobs bill