These are just some of the articles inspiring our staff today. What's on your mind?
- New York Times Magazine's Matt Bai wonders if anyone has a grip on the GOP.
- Why is Herman Cain so popular?
- 999 Plan has been instated in SimCity since 2003.
- Nancy Pelosi slams House Republicans for abortion bill.
- Tea Party goes after Occupy Wall Street protests.
- "Joe the Plumber" plans to run for Congress.
- Stunning charts explain what Wall Street protesters are so angry about. (Hat-tip @ChrisLHayes)
- Citibank CEO Vikram Pandit says he'd be happy to talk With Occupy Wall Street protesters.
- Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal faces allegations of boosting circulation figures.