For our last show of the week, these are some stories that have our staff talking this afternoon!
- A third poll shows Newt Gingrich leading the Republican field.
- We remember the man Newt Gingrich has been.
- Occupy Wall Street movement reaches 2-month anniversary.
- Michigan eliminates clause that allowed bullying for "a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction."
- Rick Perry challenges Nancy Pelosi to a debate.
- Blow to the "50% Doesn't pay taxes" argument: Impact of State Income Taxes on Low-Income Families in 2010.
- In testimony to GOP’s Solyndra witchhunt, Energy Sec. Chu takes on the clean energy defeatists.
- Architect of Romneycare says Romney is lying.
- Italy hit by violent protests as PM unveils economic plan.