The White House said Obamacare is a non-starter in the fiscal cliff talks. And as final vote tallies come in, it looks likely Mitt Romney earned 47 % of of the final vote -- the same infamous percentage that he discussed in the secret fundraiser tape which plagued his campaign. Here's a look at headlines shaping tonight's rundown:
- Obamacare will be on the table in debt talks. Here’s what that might mean
- White House to Boehner: Obamacare not part of deal on fiscal cliff
- Obama campaign shifts gears to Phase 2: His second term
- Jim Messina: What I learned in the election
- It's (almost official): Mitt Romney represents the 47 %
- Millions will qualify for new options under the health care law. Most have no idea.
- Chris Christie’s post-Sandy rise defies his GOP critics