President Obama struck a populist tone his third State of the Union Address last night, and now he's taking his message on the road. We'll be re-capping his speech and discussing what it means for his re-election bid. Here's a look at other stories shaping tonight's rundown.
- President Obama's State of the Union address, translated
- In Address, Obama makes pitch for economic fairness
- He who shall not be named at SOTU
- Read the full text of Obama's State of the Union speech
- Republicans' response: The SOTU is "grave" but can be saved by GOP
- Gabby Giffords officially resigns from Congress
- American hostage in Somalia rescued by US Navy SEALs in overnight raid
- Huge crowd gathers in Cairo to mark Egypt uprising, some call for new military rulers to go
What stories have you been clicking on today? Tell us in the comment section.