President Obama presses Mitt Romney to be an "open book" about his personal finances — not only about his tax returns, but about the millions of dollars he has in investments overseas. This could be difficult, seeing that Romney doesn't "even know where they are." Here are some more stories we're looking at for the Last Word tonight:
- Mitt Romney assures us there's nothing special about tax returns he's not releasing
- Romney applies patented rubber/glue strategy to Bain outsourcing
- Chris Christie calls war on drugs a 'failure'
- Eric Holder: Voter ID laws are 'poll taxes'
- Romney tries to pry away some votes in N.A.A.C.P speech
- Denise Rich gives up U.S. Citizenship
- Bachmann: Muslim Brotherhood has 'penetrated' the U.S. Government
- 'Startling' rise in police requests for cell phone data