With just 18 days to go until the election, President Obama told a crowd in Virginia today that his Republican rival is suffering from a bout of "Romnesia." At 10pm ET, tune in for a special Friday edition of The Last Word for all the details. Here's a look at stories the staff has been following:
- Has President Obama built a Midwest firewall?
- Obama coins the term 'Romnesia'
- Battleground state job markets may decide election
- New proposal doesn't stop Romney's plan from giving huge tax cut to the rich
- Doctors: Teen girl shot by Taliban able to stand, communicate
- LGBT stars come out in favor of Obama in new campaign video
- Rep. Joe Walsh: Abortion never medically necessary
- Virginia health commissioner resigns citing abortion clinic regulations getting in way of job
- Steven Colbert reveals just how busy Mitt’s first day in office would be given all his promises