The day after the first presidential debate, President Obama tried to rally support in Denver, Colorado. He told the crowd,"If you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth." The president went on to say Mitt Romney does not want to be held accountable to what he's been saying on the campaign trail "because he knows full well that we don’t want what he’s selling." We'll have the latest from the campaign trail at 10 pm ET.
- NBC Truth squad: Fact-checking the debate
- Debate thrusts Big Bird into the presidential campaign
- After sluggish presidential debate, a more combative Obama appears at Denver rally
- President Obama: Guy on stage was not the 'real Mitt Romney'
- At last night's debate: Romney told 27 myths in 38 minutes
- Colorado presidential debate: Media piles on moderator Jim Lehrer
- James Lipton on debate performances: A new Romney debuts
- KitchenAid apologizes for dead grandma Obama debate tweet