President Obama affirmed his support for marriage equality today. We'll be talking about this historic moment for civil rights and what it means for the 2012 election.
- In scathing letter, Richard Lugar warns of "unrelenting partisanship"
- Why Washington can’t be fixed and is about to get a lot worse
- Former Sen. Danforth says GOP becoming "increasingly inconsequential"
- Moderate Republicans fall away in the Senate
- Will Lugar’s loss lead to a crisis in the Senate?
- Matt Taibbi thinks thinks presidential race is over
- CEO: Rush Limbaugh boycott cost us millions
- Gay on TV: It's all in the family
- Sacha Baron Cohen's "The Dictator" endorses Romney