President Obama gave a blunt speech to the Israeli people, saying both Israelis and Palestinians deserve peace. Obama said the expansion of Israeli settlements get in the way of the peace process.
We’ll discuss the significance of the president’s remarks, and more at 10pm ET. Here’s a look at some of the headline shaping tonight’s rundown.
- Gaza militants fire at Israel during Obama visit
- House to approve bill to keep government running
- Should Obama cave to the ‘irrational GOP’?
- Poll: Hillary Clinton crushes Marco Rubio among Florida Hispanics
- Biden and the White House are 'still pushing' for assault weapons ban
- Pediatrics Association says it supports same sex marriage
- Young people, flip-floppers fuel surge for gay marriage
- Tina Fey does Sarah Palin impression once again on 'Inside the Actors Studio'