Mitt Romney accused President Obama of doing a bad job on foreign policy, saying he made America less safe than before he took office. With just 29 days to go until the election, new polls show the race has tightened since the first presidential debate. Here's a look at all the headlines shaping tonight's rundown.
- Mitt Romney: Obama has made U.S. less safe
- Madeleine Albright dismisses Romney’s foreign policy speech as light on ideas
- With Vice President Biden up next to debate, Obama's aides plot comeback
- Obama camp countering Romney’s foreign-policy speech with a TV ad
- Romney closes gap in presidential polls
- In Congress, a shrinking pool of moderates
- Romney hands out hamburgers, avoids questions