A look at stories shaping tonight's Last Word rundown. Chris Hayes joins us as a guest host.
- Social media take on role of presidential questioner in Twitter town hall
- Obama cites progress in deficit reduction talks
- Lawmakers head to White House on Thursday in effort to break debt stalemate
- Freshman Republicans lobby federal agencies for millions amid spending critiques
- David Cameron promises News of the World phone hack probe
- News of the World went after cell phones of 7/7 victims’ families
- NBA disputes Forbes' profit estimates