A look at stories catching our attention now. What headlines have you been clicking on today?
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell proposes giving Obama debt ceiling power
- Speaker John Boehner: "This debt limit increase is Obama’s problem"
- President Obama says he "cannot guarantee" Social Security checks if U.S. defaults
- Rupert Murdoch summoned by British Parliament as BSkyB bid implodes
- Rep. Ron Paul won’t run for re-election
- A New York clerk resigns after refusing to sign same-sex licenses