Mitt Romney is officially the Republican party's nominee for President of the United States after passing the delegate threshold with his victory in the Texas primary last night. As the real election season builds up here are some stories our staff is thinking about.
- President Obama calls to congratulate his official opponent
- Mitt Romney's popularity spikes among women voters
- How Congressman Sylvestre Reyes' anti-pot lobbying cost him his job
- Florida election official on voter purge: "There will be more names"
- Romney touts constitutional amendment disqualifying several former Presidents
- Rep. Artur Davis on why he's switching parties
- Planned Parenthood endorses Obama
- Child's shocking anti-gay church performance
- Republican throws tempter tantrum at state legislature