Congressional hearings on the so-called IRS scandal have yielded more drama than answers, thus far. Things got even more heated Wednesday when IRS official Lois Lerner pleased the 5th. But more lawmakers are catching on over the the real IRS scandal: 501(c)(4).
More details coming up at 10pm ET. Plus, we'll have the latest on the Oklahoma tornado recovery and relief effort. Here's a look at stories we're following right now:
- IRS official takes the 5th: ‘I have not done anything wrong’
- Greg Sargent: Lerner has to go
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Anthony Weiner makes NYC mayor bid official in video
- Virginia Republicans panicking over their choice for lieutenant governor
- Sen. Ted Cruz: 'I don't trust the Republicans'
- West Point Sergeant accused of secretly taping female cadets
- Elizabeth Warren grills Jack Lew on the growing size of too big to fail banks
- Jonathan Capehart: Obama can’t win with some black critics
- Vice President Biden credits Jewish leaders in gay marriage succeed