Gabby Giffords is fighting back against the National Riffle Association. On the second anniversary of the Tucson shootings, the former congresswoman and her husband, Mark Kelly, announced the formation of Americans for Responsible Solutions, a PAC that will try to go head-to-head with the NRA so politicians aren't afraid of the pro-gun lobby.
We’ll have the latest on gun control initiatives tonight at 10pm ET. Here’s a look at some of the other stories shaping tonight’s rundown:
- Gabby Giffords fights against gun lobby with new PAC
- Chances of gun control dimming In Washington?
- Congress is now less popular than cockroaches, Donald Trump and Nickelback
- GOP fundraiser furious at her own party
- Moderate Republican group to remove 'Republlican' from name
- Barney Frank pushes for Senate seat