Lawrence anchors from LA tonight. We'll have the latest on Occupy Wall Street, plus new primary deadlines might force another shake-up of the GOP field. Here's a look more stories shaping tonight's rundown.
- Florida sets presidential primary for Jan. 31
- How to turn Chris Christie's weight into an 'issue'
- Radical American cleric killed in Yemen, officials say
- Ron Paul condemns Obama admin for 'assassinating' US-born Anwar al-Awlaki
- Mayor Bloomberg to Wall Street protesters: 'We'll see' if you can stay as long as you want at park
- What Jed Bartlett would have thought of Barack Obama