This is our last Friday show and not just because of the Rapture 2.0 — we're switching timeslots to 10pm ET, Monday-Thursday after tonight. That means this our last Friday Funnies segment! These are the stories peaking our interest this afternoon, starting the historic news out of Iraq!
- Obama: All US troops out of Iraq by end of the year, in time for Christmas.
- Herman Cain tweaks 999 plan to include ‘opportunity zones.’
- Sen. Marco Rubio hits back after Washington Post questions his parents' immigration story.
- DCCC nearly doubles NRCC’s Sept. fundraising haul.
- California becomes first state to adopt cap-and-trade program.
- Obama 2002 speech against the Iraq War.
- Eric Cantor abruptly cancels UPenn speech that was open to the public.
- Obama has written personal checks to struggling Americans. Reagan did too.