Only five days left until the general election, and both President Obama and Governor Romney are back in full campaign mode. Obama picked up a major endorsement on Thursday, coming from none other than New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Meanwhile, we're learning Staten Island, a borough of NYC, was the deadliest area in the U.S. hit by Hurricane Sandy.
Here's a look at stories influencing tonight's rundown.
- Pressured by GOP, agency pulls report finding tax cuts for rich don’t boost growth
- Staten Island reels from Sandy devastation, bodies of boys ripped from mom's arms found
- President Obama picks up major endorsement from NYC Mayor Bloomberg
- Obama, Romney back on trail in Sandy wake
- Heckler calls out Romney on climate change
- Last jobs report before election coming Friday
- Sen. McCaskill using Romney in ad against Akin
- Bob Kerrey gets another GOP endorsement: Hagel
- Who is Gary Johnson? And why is the GOP so mad at him?
- Late super PAC ad buy urges African Americans in Ohio to vote Republican because Lincoln freed slaves
- Two Americas will choose the president