As John Boehner and his House colleagues try -- so far, unsuccessfully -- to work out a fiscal cliff deal with President Obama, Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Marco Rubio spoke at the Kemp Award Dinner Tuesday about the future of the party. Here are some more headlines informing the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Both sides 'dig in' on fiscal cliff, but 'nothing going on'
- Tom Coburn prefers tax rate increase to deduction caps
- Ryan, Rubio plot party future as 2016 talk starts
- Two new polls suggest support for possible second Clinton White House bid
- Yes, half of Republicans think ACORN, which doesn't exist, Stole the election
- Bill O’Reilly wants affirmative action for Conservative academics
- Sheldon Adelson: ‘I’m basically a social liberal’