In today's editorial morning, the Last Word staff discussed Cory Booker, Obama's messaging on Bain and zombie Ronald Reagan — not even kidding. Here's a rundown of stories we're following now.
- NBC/WSJ poll: Obama's gay-marriage announcement a 'draw'
- Members of new GOP women's caucus voted against equality for women
- Sheriff Arpaio sends 'threats unit' investigator to Hawaii to escalate birther probe
- Cory Booker: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'
- Mitch Daniels would 'disconnect the phone' if Romney called with VP offer
- New poll shows majority of voters favor legalizing, regulating marijuana
- Vial of Ronald Reagan’s blood to be auctioned
- Jimmy Fallon explains how the presidential slow jam went down