With less than 24 hours until Election Day, both presidential campaigns are hitting must-win states in a mad dash sprint to the end. President Obama will travel to Wisconsin, Ohio and Iowa and rival Mitt Romney will Florida, Virginia, Ohio and New Hampshire. The Romney campaign announced they will hold additional events in Pennsylvania and Ohio on Election Day.
Tonight, we’ll bring you up to speed on the state of the race. Here's a look at the headlines shaping tonight's special election eve rundown.
- Obama, Romney hit must-win states in 'barnburner' campaign day
- Romney adds Election Day stops in Ohio, Pennsylvania
- The impact of electorate’s racial makeup
- Latino Decisions poll: Obama 73, Romney 24
- As clock winds down, Obama and Romney agree to ‘Monday Night Football’ interviews
- Early voting in Ohio already a mess
- Another voting debacle in Florida: ‘Let us vote!’
- Ryan warns evangelicals: Obama threatens 'Judeo-Christian values'