Bad news for Obama and Romney. The latest Washington Post-ABC poll shows voters aren’t confident about the economic plans of either presidential candidate. So how can each candidate spin this around with voters? We'll talk about that tonight at 10pm ET, in addition to these other stories.
- Obama gambles to ask for more time to fix the economy
- New poll: Obama’s '08 economic advantage disappears
- Romney sets stage for dueling events with Obama in Ohio
- Cool chart alert: A visual guide to income inequality
- Cafe Owner after hosting Romney event: ‘I felt like it was a mocking’
- Jon Stewart tears apart Florida Governor Rick Scott on the voter purge
- Tim Pawlenty calls Mitt Romney a 'Reagan-type figure' (Is it the hair?)
- Mitt Romney and his doughnut 'chocolate goodie'