Ann Romney defended her husband's decision to not release any more years of tax returns than he had previously promised, reportedly saying that they've "given all you people need." It's a little hard to hear. But, it's been a trending topic on Google and Twitter throughout the afternoon. Here are some more stories we discusses in the Last Word rundown meeting today:
- McConnell: Democratic plan is 'Thelma and Louise economics'
- Mitt Romney will filter your porn
- Rick Perry says Eric Holder 'poll tax’ comments aimed to 'incite racial tension'
- Santorum: 'Maybe John Sununu shouldn’t have apologized'
- Colbert mocks Mitt Romney's 'struggling' waiter remarks at fundraiser
- Did Ann Romney really call Americans 'you people'?
- Morgan Freeman gives $1 million to Obama super PAC
- Conan O’Brien on why Rush Limbaugh might be right about this whole Bain/Bane thing