It's been a bad week for the White House. The administration has been trying their best to contain scandal fever sweeping Washington over Benghazi, the IRS targeting Tea Party groups and the Justice Department seizing phone records of journalists.
At 10pm ET, we'll discuss how well that's working out for them. Here's a look at the stories we're following now.
- An onset of woes raises questions on Obama vision
- GOP lawmaker: IRS may have leaked Romney tax info to Reid, liberal groups
- Some question whether AP leak on al-Qaeda plot put US at risk
- President pushes for better sheild laws to protect journalists
- IRS approved dozens of tea party groups following congressional scrutiny
- Pelosi: IRS scandal underscores need to overturn Citizens United
- New GOP debt-limit demands: Ban late-term abortion and approve Keystone pipeline?
- Ohio GOP wants to tie tuition to voting
- DC considers mandatory $250K insurance policy for gun buyers
- Panetta to moderate gun control debate
- Rise of suicides still plagues the military