There's lots of action Wednesday on Capitol Hill. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's testified before Congress over the deadly attack on the U.S. embassy Benghazi, Libya. Later in the day, attention turns back to the debt ceiling as the House of Representatives are scheduled to vote on "suspending" it.
Here's a look at headlines shaping tonight's rundown.
- Hillary Clinton appears before Congress over Benghazi attack
- Watch: Hillary Clinton smacks down Tea Party senator over Benghazi
- NRA chief: Obama wants to tax or take your guns
- Patty Murray to House GOP: End your 'hostage-taking'
- The GOP's 48-hour debt ceiling makeover
- Congress: House to vote on extending debt ceiling
- VP Joe Biden's recent moves stoking chatter about 2016
- Poll: Hillary Clinton more popular than Joe Biden