A few Republicans, including former President George W. Bush senior adviser Mark McKinnon, have expressed concern about their new vice presidential wunderkind, Paul Ryan. Here's a few more stories we talked about at today's Last Word rundown meeting:
- GOP pros fret over vice presidential pick, Paul Ryan
- Soledad O'Brien, John Sununu get into wild shouting match on Medicare
- Ryan supported U.S. energy funds in Wisconsin while decrying stimulus program
- Ohio Sen. Nina Turner on voting in her state: ‘Jim Crow has been resurrected’
- Ex-Reagan budget director calls the Ryan's budget 'devoid of credible math'
- Reich: Whose plan destroys Medicare? Obama's or Romney/Ryan's?
- New book argues that President Obama's stimulus was an astonishing success