Tune in tonight at 10pm ET for a special Friday edition of The Last Word. We'll discuss the long-awaited September jobs report, which puts the current unemployment rate at 7.8 percent — the lowest it's been since President Obama took the oath of office in 2009. It's a nice pick-me-up for Team Obama after the president's so-so debate performance.
- Unemployment rate falls to 7.8 percent as economy creates 114,000 jobs
- September jobs report: Debunking the jobs report conspiracy theories
- Solid jobs report spawns crackpot 'job truthers' movement
- Jobs news makes President Obama’s case easier
- Jobless rate drop no big surprise, despite the political racket
- Paul Ryan: "Let's make this country a tax shelter"
- Bob Kerrey gets quirky endorsement from Steve Martin