In a press conference on Wednesday, President Obama called the Republican’s refusal to accept his fiscal cliff offer “puzzling” and questioned whether their resistance may be due to a personal vendetta against him. Tonight at 10pm ET, we’ll have the latest on the fiscal cliff talks, plus Obama's new push in the gun control debate.
Here’s a look at the stories we’re following right now:
- President Obama demands ‘concrete proposals’ on gun violence by January
- Ronald Reagan on gun control in 1991: Why I'm for the Brady Bill
- Did John Boehner just pull the plug on fiscal cliff negotiations?
- Grover Norquist giving House Republicans a pass on Boehner's 'Plan B'
- Time's 2012 Person of the Year: Barack Obama, the president
- Coach Kelsey's Sandy Hook speech was the right move by the right coach