Should we care about the S&P downgrade? We'll be addressing that in tonight's show. Until then, here's a look at some of the headlines shaping tonight's rundown.
- Obama: US will always be AAA-rated, despite downgrade
- S & P downgrade: The politics of anxiety
- SEALs killed in Afghanistan were answering a call for help
- Ames straw poll will test strength of 2012 candidates
- Huntsman runs on his name, and his father's
- Michele Bachmann’s radical reading list
- Contents of 'explosive' Jackie O. tapes under debate