Here's a look stories shaping tonight's rundown.What headlines are you clicking on today?
- President Obama requests a joint session of Congress for major jobs speech
- Mitt Romney shifts course after new poll
- Never-Wrong model predicts Obama winning in 2012
- Sarah Palin appearance at tea party rally in Iowa 'no longer confirmed'
- FreedomWorks plans to protest Mitt Romney appearance
- Maya Angelou says MLK memorial change makes him look like an 'arrogant twit'
- U.S. files complaint to block AT&T and T-Mobile merger