Happy Wednesday. Tonight, we're shifting gears to look at the new super committee on the debt and the 2012 race. Check out a snippet of headlines we're following.
- Sarah Palin jabs at Mitt Romney over debt ceiling
- Romney announces advisory team of 63 lawyers
- Sen. Schumer: GOP is 'holding a gun to our heads' in FAA fight
- Gov. Perry's religious event draws scrutiny, carries potential risk
- Alaska hair salon made famous by Sarah Palin gets a TLC reality show
- Ashton Kutcher's character on 'Two and a Half Men' will be 'Internet billionaire with a broken heart'