We're following the situation in Libya closely. Here's a look at stories shaping tonight's rundown. What are you reading now?
- US believes Gadhafi may still be in Tripoli amid clashes
- McCain and Graham say US should have pushed harder for fall of Gadhafi
- Jon Huntsman calls his rivals "unelectable"
- What does Norquist think of GOP opposition to payroll tax cut?
- Mitt Romney looks to expand $12 million La Jolla, California home
- Martin Luther King Jr. memorial opens in DC
- Five ways Rick Perry's entrance is jolting the Republican race