Lots of headlines coming out of Iowa today, as Republican presidential hopefuls are gathering for a debate and straw poll. Check out some of the stories we're following now and tell us what you're clicking on in the comment section below.
- Mitt Romney heckled in Iowa, say 'corporations are people'
- Romney dodges S&P question
- Four storylines to watch in the GOP debate
- Nancy Pelosi names Clyburn, Van Hollen and Becerra to deficit super committee
- Michele Bachmann's inaccurate recounting of the debt-ceiling saga
- Flashback: In 1990 campaign ad, Sen. McConnell said ‘Everyone should pay their fair share, including the rich’
- UK may disrupt social networks during unrest
- Tribute to the fallen SEALs: Complete list released